Thursday, October 27, 2011

Untitled

I've always been a better writer,
Through my pain and suffering.
Putting blast on the truth
To express what I feel.
Diggin deep within my soul
Yanking out my real,
Shit is ill.
Sometimes I feel like
I was blessed with a gift and a curse,
Still searching for my self worth
And on my journey through it all
I still want to tell you that I love you.
My words never seem to flow
The way I really them to.
Whenever I try to express
What you mean to me
See,
It was rare for me to find my happy face
In a world I felt cold in.
Should of told you
about the illmatics that I faced,
But I really wanted you to love me
As I did you,
And eventually you did....
I'm not one to praise man for anything
because I believe in a higher power,
But I thank you,
And I shower you with my love
For putting trust in me
Even when I couldn't put it in myself,
You were my help.
Held my hand when I was afraid
Never let it go
Never showed me that you gave a fuck
About the things I didn't know.
Always shared your knowledge
Even at times I didn't want to accept it
You were patient
Delibrant, Self-conscious on how you spoke to a woman that was broken
Holding on to your hope that she can be fixed
Not realizing that you became my piece maker
Gluing me back together as if it was easy,
Giving meaning to a life that had none at all,
Never letting me fall,
Or give up.
Yes, I want to be the one to give you everything
Not because I only owe you
But because I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment