Monday, April 11, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Why are you testing me?
Undressing me with your eyes,
think I can't see?
A little girl on the wrong side of the tracks,
looking for love, and I became your target?
Clueless to the world,
and what it's capable of,
so I fell for it.
A grown man rubbing on a little girls face,
never felt right to me.
Kissing me on my lips, spreading my thighs,
climbing on top of me.
I'm screaming out NO,
I hear it in my head,
replays back so intensely.
A childhood gone, ones innocence vanished
all in that night that you raped me!
You left me there to marinate in my own sulk, my own juices
mixed together with your filth!
And I'm closing my eyes, to open them back up
convincing myself that this isn't real.
But I feel....
I feel the pain in my stomach,
the blood on my hand,
a wetness between my thighs.
I feel my mind shifting,
my tears dripping,
my knees weak as I begin to rise.
I feel the fear in my heart,
my clothes ripped apart,
I even feel the disgust in my mommies eyes,
I feel the shame from my family,
But it's all my fault,
when my daddy raped me that night!

Ad least that's what he told me............

No comments:

Post a Comment