Thursday, April 7, 2011

TOO LATE (Old piece but one that I love)

Time and time again

I let this nigga in

Remembering deep inside

All the times he made me cry

Putting myself through

Allowing his self to

Hurting me in many ways

I shouldn't of let him stay......

BUT I DID

He gave me pleasure when I was weak

Now he's in the streets to cheat

Coming home real late

Said he was giving me a break

Told me I was needing space

But i knew he wanted to replace....

ME,

WHY DIDN'T I SEE?

Gave this nigga all my time

Was there at the drop of a dime

When he called me I was up

Now look who's fucked.....

ME,

WHY DIDN'T I SEE?

Kicked him out, Goodbye

Knocking at my door, Why?

Let him in cause I was in love

If that's what it was

Told me let's try again

He couldn't stand being my friend

I knew it was his way

Of getting me to let him stay......

AND IT WORKED

Now we're at it again

Dealing with a broke heart that I have to mend

And here comes the tears

All because of my fears

Of being alone

With no one to call on the phone

No one to hold my hand

No one to call my man

No one to be there

No one to pretend they care

No one to call mine

No one to share my time.....

EMPTY.

WHY ME?

Still running the streets, nothing new

Broke ass nigga, will never be true

Came home real late, and I was on fire

With all the games I went through, I was just tired

He came in my face like he was the shit

And I immediately showed him a true bitch

I packed his shit as he sat there and watched

Thinking I was going to cop out and stop

A woman can only take but so much from a man

And I damn sure took all that I can

Still not satisfied, I wanted him to remember me

I wanted to show him that he couldn't be that dog that he wanted to be

So I played the nice card

I told him he could stay

Only for that night

And I wanted him out the next day

And as that fool slept...

I could of killed me a nigga

And if i had some heat...

I would of pulled me a trigga

BUT I CHILLED

Thinking up a plan

So he could understand

Treat him the same

With so much pain

Allow him to see

That he shouldn't of fucked with me

That he cant just tear me apart

And break my heart

And I came up with the perfect trick

I climbed on top of his ass and cut of his...............................

A crazy bitch,

Now this is my story to tell

How a cheating dog has failed

How a good girl gone bad

Because of the dirty nigga she had

And if I could do it agian

I wouldn't of let him in

BUT IT'S TOO LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment