Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reflextion

What is it about me that intimidates you?

Tell me what are you afraid of....

I have two eyes, I see like you do.

Explain to me what you are made of.

Is it my voluptuous curves that shortens your breath?

The grace in my walk when I stride?

The honey in my voice when I talk so sweet?

Or the dimples in my cheeks when I smile real wide?

Is it the rise of my chest when I laugh out loud?

Or the smoothness of my Carmel completed skin tone?

It has to be the tenderness of my inner thighs,

Or is it the beautiful arch of my backbone?

Is it the wideness of my hips that gets you so low?

Or in the thickness of my ass?

Or maybe it's just the softness of my feet,

Or in the toning of my calves.

I just want to know, what is it about me that intimidates you?

Let it out! What are you afraid of?

I have two eyes, I see like you do

So tell me, what are you made of????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment