Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dedicated To You (Kevin) A.K.A 24K

My God said be happy

So that's exactly what I'm going to do

I cant think of one damn thing

that can keep me away from you

You came into my life without notice

And I'll admit I had a few fears

But my God said keep the faith

Because there is not going to be many more tears

So I put my trust in you

I opened my heart and let you in

And not only am I in love with you

But you've become my best friend

My friend yes, the new man in my life,

And not only am I inspired

But I pray that our love stays tight

You are amazing

The true definition of a man indeed

And with God on our side

We have no choice but to succeed

I will admit there are many pretenders

I've seen a lot of imitations

but the Lord knew my heart

And he blessed the situation

I'm no longer moving with hesitations......

You manned up to the role of daddy

I watch you interact with my son

It don't take me by much surprise

But it clarified that you are the one

The truth of the matter is

I'm so in love with you

And living life without you

Doesn't feel like its possible

My Control switch once powerd on

Is now switched to power off

A heart that was hard as cement

You found a way to make soft.

I can say that I divorced the life I use to live

My old wounds are now closed

I've become engaged in loving you

And it feels good to be exposed

Its refreshing to wake up with a smile everyday

I cant hide from the truth

God answers prayers

And you've become my living Proof

............... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment